Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T.
Philips AG Zurich and Lamboo Medical have delivered a new Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T to the HUG.
The Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T will be used as a temporary solution for the Hospital.
After this period Philips will use the Lamboo MRI Unit for service and interim solutions of their own MRI projects in the Rhone Alpes region to guarantee their customers a high quality temporary MRI solution.
The new Mobile Ingenia is an unique solution for the following reasons:
- It’s the first mobile Ingenia equipped with a double gradient configuration
- Philips Ambient lighting in the MRI and control room
- An unique winter package specially developed for the Rhone Alpes Region
- An active steering system
- An unique Chiller system with remote diagnostics
- The Lamboo sandwich construction which has no Corrosion issues such as Aluminium trailers
- The Lamboo sandwich construction, all our walls out of 1 piece, don’t have an issues with moving walls such as Aluminium trailers, so perfect image quality is guaranteed
- Normally the Mobile MRI Units have the Entrance and Lift on the right side, on special request of Philips the Entrance and Lift are on the Left side
- Tailor made tent as corridor between the Hospital and Mobile MRI Unit
Due to the way of building the Lamboo Medical Units have a life cycle of at least 15 years. Every year Lamboo Medical is doing Projects on Refurbishment of Units which are 15 years old. After the Refurbishment the Units have again a life cycle of at least 10 years.
This solution complies to our 5-star quality standard.
The qualifications within this case are specified out below.