Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T.
Philips AG Zurich and Lamboo Medical have delivered a new Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T to the HUG.
The Mobile MRI Unit Philips Ingenia 1.5T will be used as a temporary solution for the Hospital.
After this period Philips will use the Lamboo MRI Unit for service and interim solutions of their own MRI projects in the Rhone Alpes region to guarantee their customers a high quality temporary MRI solution.
The new Mobile Ingenia is an unique solution for the following reasons:
- It’s the first mobile Ingenia equipped with a double gradient configuration
- Philips Ambient lighting in the MRI and control room
- An unique winter package specially developed for the Rhone Alpes Region
- An active steering system
- An unique Chiller system with remote diagnostics
- The Lamboo sandwich construction which has no Corrosion issues such as Aluminium trailers
- The Lamboo sandwich construction, all our walls out of 1 piece, don’t have an issues with moving walls such as Aluminium trailers, so perfect image quality is guaranteed
- Normally the Mobile MRI Units have the Entrance and Lift on the right side, on special request of Philips the Entrance and Lift are on the Left side
- Tailor made tent as corridor between the Hospital and Mobile MRI Unit
Due to the way of building the Lamboo Medical Units have a life cycle of at least 15 years. Every year Lamboo Medical is doing Projects on Refurbishment of Units which are 15 years old. After the Refurbishment the Units have again a life cycle of at least 10 years.
This solution complies to our 5-star quality standard.
The qualifications within this case are specified out below.
To what extent does the solution and support extend the lifespan of the medical treatment unit?Lamboo Medical offers the most environmentally friendly and innovative medical accommodations on the market. The 15+15 years programme is achieved with Lamboo Medical units. Clients can return their mobile medical accommodations and exchange their medical equipment after 10 to 15 years to operate the same Lamboo Medical accommodation for another 15 years. As a result, Lamboo Medical has introduced the buyback option for its clients.
To what extent does the medical performance match the environmental circumstances?Lamboo Medical's in-house production process is innovative, using aircraft technology to avoid "moving walls" around the Mobile MRI. Numerous other external factors impact the operation of the medical accommodation. Due to Lamboo Medical's track record of success on all continents worldwide, our team is eager to assist you in transforming the solution into a dependable medical accommodation for treating patients.
To what extent does the medical performance match the environmental circumstances?
Lamboo Medical has manufactured the Mobile Unit with the integration of a high insulated material which is exactly according the Site Planning Guide of Philips. This high insulation has several advantages which help our CO2 2030 goal;
- 15 + 15 years can be realized with this unit
- Low energy climate systems
- High insulation medical walls which request less energy