Cabinet Team Member
Harmony (NC), United States
Lamboo Medical US is looking for an Cabinet Team Member within the production of mobile and modular medical accommodations
What does Lamboo-SVSR, LLC do? Lamboo-SVSR, LLC is a family business that has developed into the leading manufacturer of mobile and modular healthcare accommodations. We build mobile MRI trailers, mobile CT scan trailers, modular PET/CT units and mammography trailers for breast cancer screening. The mobile and modular solutions are custom built in Harmony, NC and then deployed all over the United States. Lamboo-SVSR, LLC also specializes in maintenance, service, and refurbs of mobile units.
To assist with fabrication and Installation of cabinets, trim, and sub-assemblies utilizing shop skills and experience with both hardwoods and laminates.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Operate drill, impact, and hand tools to fasten cabinets to side walls
- Keep cabinet shop clean and organized
- Maintain a high level of performance while following appropriate procedures and observing all pertinent safety rules and requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Required: High School Diploma and/or GED
- Required: 6 Months
- Preferred: 1 Year
- Basic Requirement
- Basic Shop Math
- Basic Hand Tools
- Basic Measuring
- Ability to Follow Instructions
- Reading Blueprints
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/HAZARDOUS WORKING CONDITIONS